Here I'll just number and repeat the two new proposals. Voting closes
in 24 hours. Voting on 331-341 closes in about 11 hours.

-Dan

342 (Chuck):
I propose that rule 311 be amended by changing the text which reads “the
Voter with the most points shall win. In case of a tie, all such Voters
shall win simultaneously.” to “all Voters having a score greater than
the median score among Voters shall win.”

343 (Chuck):
I propose that Rule 311, or a rule formerly having had the number 311
(if there is exactly one such rule) be amended by changing the text
defining the time of the end of the game (such as, but not limited to,
“On June 30th, 2013, at 00:04:30 GMT +1200, the game shall end”) to “The
game shall end immediately following the end of the voting period on any
proposals which were submitted by 00:04:30 GMT +1200 June 29, 2013, and
the adoption of any rule changes caused by such proposals”