Some comments on this set of proposals:

1.  I believe each one refers to a well-defined set of entities,
for which I have straightforward links (out of my control) that
should provide enough evidence to determine the answers.  I will
publish the list right after the results of voting on these.  All
of these are on public lists that Agorans are reasonably likely 
to be aware of.

2.  I believe every current player of Agora XX is referred to in 
at least one of the proposals.  Some more than once.

3.  I genuinely tried to be balanced in the number of times 
current players are on those proposals.  I was rushed (stupid sleep
thing!) so I was a few questions short and it is slightly
unbalanced in the end.

4.  Mini-contest:  If I am able (i.e. I am not knocked out of the
game), I will give half my points resulting from these proposals
to the first person to privately send me a complete list of the
entities referred to in these proposals.  If no one gets them all,
then I'll award to the person who sends me the most complete list,
with award amount pro-rated for number of missing entities.



On Thu, 27 Jun 2013, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> I submit the following set of proposals:


Reply via email to