On 2 April 2013 19:55, Wes Contreras <w...@antitribu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Aaron Goldfein <aarongoldf...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I must say, I'm somewhat alarmed by the recent flood of using "we" to mean
>> "I." It's a good thing we're in a Gerontocracy.
>
> We've been doing that in Nomic-related posts for over a decade now. :)
>

> --Wes

I happened to stumble across the message quoted below:

Newsgroups: rec.games.abstract
From: w...@ichips.intel.com (Wes Contreras)
Subject: Re: Nomic
Sender: n...@ichips.intel.com (News Account)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 21:37:50 GMT

In article <1993aug26.135547.8...@infodev.cam.ac.uk>
sr...@erlang.statslab.cam.ac.uk (Stephen Turner) writes:
>I am thinking of organising a game of Nomic, and I wondered if
>anyone had any experience of playing this, and how it worked out.
>What is a good number of players? Do you have any suggestions for
>initial rules other than the standard set? That sort of thing.

And if you're interested in eNomic, well, there's a Game going on already!
Yes, that's right! As the Benevolent, Mighty Speaker of the eNomic Game
(we must refer to the Glorious and Trancendant Speaker with those adjectives
approved in Rule 357), we wish to welcome you, if you would like to play.
To register, simply email ourself at 'w...@ichips.intel.com' or even at
'w...@agora.rain.com' now. :) Or both for fastest response. The listsev for
the eNomic Game is at no...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au if you would simply like
to watch for a short time before joining.

If you are interested in simply playing a "live" Game, we are just now
finishing an Initial Rule Set which we believe to be fairly good, and could
use some extra input. If you woule like us to email this to you, please let
us know. Enjoy!

The Omnilaborant and Overworked Speaker