On 28/06/2013 1:07 PM, Aaron Goldfein wrote:
I call for judgement on the following: what is above described as
proposal 364 is actually a proposal.

Argument: I find the notion of this proposal to be extremely
humiliating. It unfairly awards the game to old-timers, despite the
hard work of the most recent players in maintaining this great game.
Additionally, the proposal would cause me to lose the game. This
humiliation factor in addition to losing the game is, in my opinion, a
worse punishment than simply losing.

Okay so far.

Thus by rule 113 this proposal is not allowed.

Oh, you guys :-) Am I the only one who finds rule 113 clear?

-Dan