On Sat, 29 Jun 2013, Charles Walker wrote:

There will be an irc session in celebration of Agora's birthday in the
##nomic channel on Sunday 30th June (tomorrow) starting at 21:00 UTC.

I am a little confused by this.

Agora's birthday is Sunday 30th June, but in the +1200 (New Zealand) timezone, which does not intersect Sunday 30th June 21:00 UTC.

Is this supposed to start at 21:00 UTC during Agora's birthday (in which case it has already started) or at 21:00 UTC during UTC 30th June (in which case it's in a little less than 22 hours)?

I guess I should just drop by ##nomic to check :)

Greetings,
Ørjan.