Walker wrote:

> On 2 July 2013 13:10, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
scshunt wrote:
I hereby initiate the Agoran Decision to select the Herald. The
candidates are scshunt and G., each with Proposed Salary 100.

The valid options are the candidates, the eligible voters are the
active players, and the vote collector is the IADoP. Voting is open
for one week.

Thought I self-nominated for this.  Are nominations now ineffective
without a proposed salary?  (Really need to get caught up again.)

I think it failed simply because you were inactive at the time. It's
fine to nominate without a proposed salary, it just gets set to some
default value (which is 100 at the moment, but I thought I had
proposed to make it the current salary of the office).

I thought I'd become active first, too.  Oh well.