On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Sean Hunt <scsh...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> How about a timer to expiration?

Could use a timer, but not much point, since there is no reason for an
expiration timer to pause.

> And I'm a fan of platonic destruction
> here.

You mean pragmatic?  I could change it to pragmatic, but because the
Assessor is both the recordkeepor of Voting Tokens and the vote
collector for proposals, I considered it unnecessary as e can check
for expired tokens before resolving, and needs to do so weekly anyway.

> a) Starting Bid should be a budget switch.

Okay.  It was intended to just be a bare minimum, not something the
actual price would end up near, but I guess there is a risk of nobody
caring enough to bid.