On Thu, 17 Apr 2014, omd wrote:
>       - Yellow Card, intended for less serious or justifiable
>         infractions.  When a person who has received a Yellow Card in
>         the current week receives points, e only earns half as many as
>         e otherwise would, rounded up.

This seems a bit open to abuse and seems cheap (compare Yellow Cards
awarded on Monday versus Sunday).  I'm wondering about a buy-off plan:
1.  Yellow card is half points indefinitely, or at least 14 days.
2.  You can get rid of a Yellow card by destroying X points;
3.  If you get a Yellow card while you have another one, it's a Red card.

Also, "scorekeepor" is similar to referee concept... is it too much
work for an office to combine the two (I'd go with the referee name)?
Of course, without a scorekeepor currently, it's hard to know where
we are on this....

-G.