I interpret paragraph 3 of R103 (The Speaker)
"
      If the Prime Minister becomes the Speaker, e ceases to hold the
      position of Prime Minister.
"
as an badly-worded attempt to declare the Offices of the Speaker and
the Prime Minster as being incompatible -- Badly-worded because is still
allows one and the same person to hold both offices by becoming the
Prime Minister while already being the Speaker (--> current situation
with omd).

Is this possibility intentional or am I right that the word and the
spirit of the rule mismatch here?

I apologize if this matter has already been discussed in the past. I
only did a quick search.

--
aranea