On Sun, 09 Nov 2014 08:16:59 +0000
Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 20:35 +0100, Luis Ressel wrote:
> > I deputize for the Tailor to publish his report:
>
> Was this just to snipe the Ribbon, or do you want the office more
> generally?
>
> I'd be willing to take Tailor (although I'm planning a certain large
> proposal that will need an officer, and may need to take that job
> instead).

My main objective was in fact to earn the cyan ribbon (and also to get
the ribbon business started because I like the concept). If you want the
job, I'd be happy to pass it to you; just go ahead and deputize. Truth
is, I wasn't looking forward to having to dig through the archives for
checking white ribbon eligibility.

--
Luis Ressel <ara...@aixah.de>
GPG fpr: F08D 2AF6 655E 25DE 52BC  E53D 08F5 7F90 3029 B5BD