On Sat, 2015-02-14 at 20:22 -0700, Sprocklem wrote:
> What happened with the discussion about economies from the "bring back
> contracts" thread a few months ago? Was it just forgotten or did
> everyone decide an economy wasn't worth pursuing at this point in time?

Not forgotten. I was very busy through January and had no time for
Agora. I was planning to propose it only when I had enough time to
actively contribute again.

I'm a bit less busy now, so if there are enough other people around, we
could try to start Agora up again with a proposal like that. How many
people are interested?

--
ais523