On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 19:43 -0700, Kerim Aydin wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015, omd wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 9:58 PM, Alex Smith <ais...@bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> > > Alternatively, you're trying to take the minimum of 4 and an undefined
> > > value. I'd have thought the most sensible resolution of this situation
> > > is to calculate the result as 4.
> >
> > I find this more persuasive.  Anyone want to call a CFJ?
>
> Until a CFJ is resolved differently, the Rulekeepor agrees with this
> more persuasive line.  -G.

Note that it doesn't really persuade me, but in cases of gamestate
recalculation, I think it's worth looking at all the plausible arguments
(and I agree that that one's at least plausible).

In this case, I think I'd prefer a gamestate-merging solution, though (I
often think of this as "Murphy-style" because Murphy was so good at
them). There's too much at stake otherwise.

--
ais523