On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Sean Hunt wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
> > This Rule:
> >>      Whoever omd has publicly specified should win the game as a
> >>      result of the proposal "Mammon Machine" does so upon the
> >>      enactment of this rule.  Then this rule repeals itself.
> >
> > appeared and vanished, so I can't publish it as part of the
> > Ruleset.
> >
> > Any suggestions on how to make it part of "the Rules record"?
> >
> > -G.
>
> In your version control, include a revision with the rule? Skip its ID number?

I was committing "by Proposal" not "by change in proposal".  That's
just for preference of course.

For this proposal's commit, the only document change was increasing the
"Highest ID number ever assigned" count.  (I'm putting the full proposal
as the commit comment, so at least it's linked within my repo for the
moment).

-G.