On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:41 PM, Nic Evans <nich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Henri Bouchard <henrib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I submit the following proposals:

>> Proposal: Credits
>> Author: Henri
>> AI: 1
>>
>>      A Credit Transfer of N credits occurs when a player switches eir
>>      Credit Balance to its current value minus N and switches another
>>      player's Credit Balance to its current value plus N. A player can
>>      conduct a credit transfer by announcement.
>

> This seems easy to scam. 1) Register a new account, 2) transfer 1,000,000 to
> your other account 3) deregister the new account. I'd say don't let players
> transfer money if it'd result in them having negative credits.

Noted.

>> Proposal: Salary
>> Author: Henri
>> AI: 1
>>
>>      An officeholder may increase the Salary of eir office by
>>      announcement without objection from the Prime Minister. An
>>      officeholder can decrease the Salary of an office e holds by
>>      announcement.
>>

> Should we limit changing salaries to upon election (or another predictable
> timeframe)? It seems easy to raise your salary when the PM isn't paying
> attention.

I want to keep salaries flexible for now so that officeholders feel
that they have adequate compensation for their work. The idea, for
now, is to start with a loose rule and then gradually add more
restrictions if needed. In the meantime, if it becomes a problem or
someone's salary become too high, I'm sure there will be some
whistle-blowers who will point it out when the PM isn't paying
attention.

-Henri