On Thu, 20 Oct 2016, Alexis Hunt wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 1:04 PM Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>       On Wed, 19 Oct 2016, Aris Merchant wrote:
>       > -  People are not to be permitted to talk about themselves, only
>       > to say bad things about their opponent.
>
>       We should go British on this one.  We must address each other as "Right
>       Honourable Colleagues", doubly-so when being insulting.
>

> Or from the Lords, "my noble friend".
>
> Also, I'll just leave this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doge_of_Venice

Hmm, I wonder if the Herald should re-write Patent Title report by person and
title list, which may affect the style of future Patent Titles:

E.g.  "G., Scammer, Champion of Paradox..."

[and in future, with change of tone]

"Serene Lord of the Town Fountain, Knight of the Fifth Oligarchy, Supreme
Protector of the Elder Scrolls..."