Did publishing the Secretary’s reports through normal deputisation make me the
Secretary?

Rule 1006 “Officers”: An imposed office is an office described as such by the
rule defining it.  All others are elected.

Rule 2456 “The Secretary”: The Secretary is an office.

Rule 2160 “Deputisation”: When a player deputises via normal deputisation for
an elected office, e becomes the holder of that office.

Rule 1006 goes on to require consent, which I believe I indicated in a message
to -business alongside my intent to deputise.

This isn’t quite a CFJ, I just want to make sure I’ve understood the rules
correctly. I’d explicitly like to be the Secretary, and if I’m not, I’ll submit
an intent to vacate the office and initiate an election for Secretary, instead.

-o