I am pleased to announce that by DIS activity (the most favorable
metric) we have had the highest monthly activity (479 KB) since August
2013 (585 KB). No doubt this metric is flawed for a bunch of reasons,
and the month isn't over yet, but still, keep up the good work (i.e.
please everyone don't go inactive again).

-Aris

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus