On Apr 27, 2017, at 6:12 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus

> I submit the following proposal if it has no formatting errors and its
> passage would create two new rules:
>
> {{{
> Title: Agora's To-Do List
> Adoption index: 1.0
> Author: Publius Scribonius Scholasticus

This brings my attention to something we don’t, much, take advantage of these
days. P.S.S., who now has the Shinies necessary to pend eir proposal, could
actually have submitted this proposal even without adequate Shinies. Anyone at
all could pend it.

Looking at recent proposals, however, it’s vanishingly rare for anyone to take
advantage of the distinction between submitting a proposal and pending it.
Nichdel’s message this evening, pending two proposals e didn’t write, is the
first occurrence this year.

Is it time to do away with the distinction? I appreciate the idea that
proposals should be submitted for consideration before they’re submitted for
voting, but with Agora this small, that appears to happen through
proto-proposals, with the final proposal pending almost as soon as it’s
submitted.

-o