I forgot something important.

On May 17, 2017, at 10:57 PM, Owen Jacobson <o...@grimoire.ca> wrote:

> I CFJ on the statement “the rules forbid a player named ‘no Player’ from
> taking any action that requires posting to a public forum.”

Caller’s evidence:

Rule 478/33 (Power=3)
Fora

     Freedom of speech being essential for the healthy functioning of
     any non-Imperial nomic, it is hereby resolved that no Player
     shall be prohibited from participating in the Fora, nor shall
     any person create physical or technological obstacles that
     unduly favor some players' fora access over others.

     Publicity is a forum switch with values Public, Discussion, and
     Foreign (default), tracked by the Registrar.  Changes to
     publicity are secured.

     The Registrar may change the publicity of a forum without
     objection as long as:

     (a) e sends eir announcement of intent to that forum; and

     (b) if the forum is to be made public, the announcement by which
         the Registrar makes that forum public is sent to all
         existing public fora.

     Each player should ensure e can receive messages via each public
     forum.

     A public message is a message sent via a public forum, or sent
     to all players and containing a clear designation of intent to
     be public.  A rule can also designate that a part of one public
     message is considered a public message in its own right. A
     person "publishes" or "announces" something by sending a public
     message.

     Where the rules define an action that CAN be performed "by
     announcement", a person performs that action by unambiguously
     and clearly specifying the action and announcing that e performs
     it.  Any action performed by sending a message is performed at
     the time date-stamped on that message. Actions in messages
     (including sub-messages) are performed in the order they appear
     in the message, unless otherwise specified.