Bleach is good as a whitening and cleaning agent </s>.

On a slightly more serious note, whitespace characters encompass quite the
number of characters aside from space, tab, and "enter" (which is a line
feed and/or a carriage return), including characters like "non-breaking
space", "ideographic space" (sometimes known as "full-width space"), and
other more exotic characters like "Ogham space mark". None of these, of
course, are distinguishable visually without close inspection.

天火狐