I'm fairly certain that if the bar is that intent must be "[clear] and
reasonably [unambiguous]" and the best that can be said in favor is "some
argument," this post does not meet that bar. There is a non-zero amount of
reasonably ambiguous language and intent which makes me believe this would
not count as a registration.

If the post used any language implying Playership like a synonym or
conjugation of "play" or "join," I'd agree that it's reasonably
unambiguous. As is, I'm not convinced.

Also sorry to Cuddlebeam. We just had a kerfuffle about this yesterday,
which is probably a reason why it's a Big Deal.

-grok