On Mon, 22 May 2017, Nic Evans wrote:
> > Now, sometimes I read things 100% wrong, so I'll take advice from others
> > reading
> > that; if most of you took it as a currently-empty (but forward-looking) set,
> > I'm happy to withdraw the CFJ because that's on me.  If it's a split
> > opinion,
> > it's probably too ambiguous to clearly indicate the options :).
> Has a victory election ever happened before?

No - the rule was only made in Dec 2016 and I was the only other Herald
since then.

I think there's a few times in the past where options changed during the
voting period.  For example, valid options for Officers are "the players",
and I'll bet at least once there's been a registration or deregistration
during an election, with no one thinking twice about it.  (I'm browsing for
cases but haven't turned up anything yet).