I think you misunderstand Agoran CFJs. The reasoning is more important than
the ruling. The purpose to judge DISMISS is to indicate that the judgement
doesn't answer any gamestate questions. Ideally, and in most such recent
cases, the text of the judgement still provides guidance on what to do if
the case becomes relevant in the future.

This is also much of how common law courts work. 'Precedent' refers to the
reasoning employee by judges more than the specific judgements.