On 05/26/2017 08:00 PM, Ørjan Johansen wrote:
AAAAAAA My Eyes!

Seriously, this looks differently mistabulated in my inbox file with less, in my mail reader's composer when quoted, and in my mail reader. There is as far as I can tell with a search pattern only printable ASCII other than newlines, and no spaces at the end of a line. No idea how that's even possible.

In the mail reader alone, only the Referee line is not lined up, though.

Greetings,
Ørjan.

I just checked in vim, gedit, and on the github website. The only things out of line (and only in vim) are the referee line and the 2nd line of a couple events, both of which appear to be due to using a different machine and forgetting to set tab to insert spaces.

I'm not sure what could have caused the other issues.