I personally picture Agora's (or any nomic's) "information-processing" to
be a sort of a sea of "axioms" which vary over time and whether you have
these axioms or those not depends on "where" you are, for example, who
judges your CFJs or who approaches to vote on other certain
"truth"-obtaining items ("truth" being simply a "tag" from a Platonic point
of view, we're never going to be truely Platonically Ideal because we're
suckass humans).

Since I imagine it to be "axiomatic" like that, I thought "well, there is
some combination of "axioms" which lets me pull the Principle of Explosion.
So I thought:

Am I at the right time and place for that to be be "true" in the nomic and
pull the trick?