On Sat, 27 May 2017, Kerim Aydin wrote:

This is what happened during the earliest crisis in Nomic World, the Lindrum
World
Crisis (I won't write about that because there are documents out there, but I
can
summarize separately if desired).  When two groups disagree on some fundamental
underlying axiom, they can make two entirely internally self-consistent logic
systems arguing their point.  There is no solution in formal logic.

Just me complaining about email formatting again, and to a fellow Alpine user this time... some (but not all) of your messages seem to have a width set to a bit _more_ than 80 characters, which in my 80 column terminal Alpine looks even _worse_ than having no line wrap at all (which Alpine can reflow). (Also, exactly 80 also wraps uglily sometimes.)

Greetings,
Ørjan.