I retract “State of the Union."

I create this AI-1.5 proposal “State of the Union v2” by Gaelan, PSS and Aris: <
Create the power-1.5 rule “Internal State” with this text: {
An Agency or Organization’s Internal State is state that is defined by the
Agency or Organization’s text (Power or Charter), but not by any rules. An
Agency or Organization has a Responsible Player for each part of its Internal
State; the Responsible Player SHALL publish a weekly report describing that
state. If an organization or agency’s text states that it wishes to use
self-ratifying reports, then portions of the report that describe this state
are self-ratifying.
The responsible player for all of an Agency’s state is that agency’s Head. An
Organization’s Charter must define a member of the organization as the
Responsible Player for each portion of its state; any player can destroy an
organization which does not do so with 1 week Notice.
}

Gaelan