On Tue, 2017-06-20 at 05:38 -0700, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
wrote:
> Let me try again, I hereby ratify the following document without
> objection: {{Votes on any attempt to initiate a Victory Election are
> votes on the most recent successful attempt.}}

You forgot "intend", and you're still effectively making a statement
about the future. Say something like "All attempts to votes on a
Victory Elections so far were made on the most recent attempt to
initiate a Victory Election". That said, I'm not sure I agree with the
principle anyway; with something like this, which is likely to lead to
scamming, it seems unfair to disrupt attempts to invalidate other
people's votes via claiming they were ambiguous.

--
ais523