On Wed, 2017-06-28 at 09:01 +0100, V.J Rada wrote:
> In any event
> https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business
> /2017-June/034982.html
> is the Motion to Reconsider with 2 support.

I don't believe the original intent for that Motion was a valid intent.
It was an attempted resolution, not an attempted intent. (I guess you
could argue that attempting to resolve a dependent action shows that
you intended to do it, but that's thin legal ice at this point…)

I agree that the original judgement also seems to have been invalid,
though (which would be another reason that the Motion to Reconsider
would fail). I guess I'll go reassign it now.

--
ais523