no you're right it can be done once count it as supplementary reasoning.
although i don't think it needs to say the number as CFJ numbering is
totally unofficial. I am judging 1 CFJ right now. It's clear which one I
mean.

e attempted to say that auctions were totally unregulated and e could call
one by anouncement. then he called this cfj and that's what it says. THEN
he tried to deputize. if i'm wrong i reccommend mooting and judging this
one as IRRELEVANT because there's a CFJ on the deputization issue.