> ID: 7865
> Title: Regulations v4
> Adoption index: 3.1
> Author: Aris
> Co-authors: o, nichdel, ais523

I'm at risk of setting a record for accidentally messing things up.
This proposal provides no transition mechanism, and so the tournament
isn't currently happening. I'd appreciate suggestions on how to RWO
this problem out of existence. We'd be messing with retroactivity,
which means we might risk making the proposal have effect before the
time of its resolution. The best solution I can think of is to
informally give whoever wins the tournament a win by
proposal/ratification, but there may well be a better one.

-Aris