On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Alex Smith <ais...@alumni.bham.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 14:40 -0500, Nic Evans wrote:
>> As will be mentioned below, this charter doesn't stop CEOs from
>> violating SHALLs and so I think the CEO can just refuse to ever
>> assess.
>
> Right, an Organization isn't a Contract or a Pledge, although people
> seem to be using it as one.

Quick fix, which I've had lying around for a while:

Change the paragraph reading

"Any player may become a member of AEB by setting eir budget switch for
the pair of em and AEB to 25. Any player may leave AEB by setting eir
budget switch for the pair of em and AEB to 0."

to read

"Any player may become a member of AEB by setting eir budget switch for
the pair of em and AEB to 25, on the condition that in the same
message e announces that e 'pledges, covenants, and contracts to abide
by the charter of the AEB' for so long as e remains a member.  Any
player may leave AEB by setting eir budget switch for the pair of em
and AEB to 0."

Technically the covenants and contracts bit isn't necessary, but it
sounds cool and makes it solemn, so why not?