On 07/30/2017 10:45 AM, nichdel wrote:
I resolve the decision(s) to adopt proposal(s) 7867-7868as below.

[This notice resolves the Agoran decisions of whether to adopt the
 following proposals.  For each decision, the options available to
 Agora are ADOPTED (*), REJECTED (x), and FAILED QUORUM (!). If a
 decision's voting period is still ongoing, I end it immediately
 before resolving it and after resolving the previous decision.]

ID     Author(s)    AI   Title
*7867  nichdel, [1] 2.0  Economics Overhaul v2
*7868  Murphy       3.0  Minor economic fixes

[1] o, grok, Aris

|          | 7867 | 7868 |
|----------+------+------+
|Aris      | F    | N    |
|nichdel   | F    | F    |
|o         | F    | F    |
|PSS[1]    | F[2] | F[2] |
|Quazie    | F[3] | F[3] |
|V.J Rada  | F[4] | F[5] |
|F/A       | 6/0  | 5/0  |
|AI        | 2.0  | 3.0  |
|V         | 6    | 5    |
|Q         | 3    | 3    |
|P         | T    | T    |

Oops, Aris definitely voted Present. Results remain the same, so I don't think a CoE is appropriate but if someone else thinks so I'll resubmit,