On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus <
p.scribonius.scholasti...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> The Weekly Report of July 3 and the Monthly Report of June 30, if not
> earlier.

There was no July 3rd report. There was one published [1] on the 2nd, but
it didn't ratify because of a CoE [2].

Also, Grok didn't register again until the 6th [3] so that doesn't matter.

There was also a report on the 24th [4], but it too didn't ratify [5].

To be clear 'accepting' a CoE does nothing by itself. If you don't deny or
CFJ, you must publish a corrected report (see R2201). The original document
won't ratify because it is still 'doubted'.

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-official@agoranomic.org/msg08118.html
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg28799.html
[3] https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-business@agoranomic.org/msg28820.html
​