On Thu, 2017-08-03 at 16:57 +1000, V.J Rada wrote:
> Sorry sorry sorry. But the rules do textually allow me to do this,
> although I am sure the rules will be construed by the already pending
> CFJ to obviously not allow me to do this because it would be silly.
> But I can't not *try*
>
> I intend in the next sentence to have every player win by apathy,
> without objection.
>
> Every player wins by apathy.

I was actually planning to try this, just for myself, just before the
fix proposal (if any) passed, on the basis that it couldn't hurt and
might get me a free win.

As such, this can be seen as a fairly effective counterscam (a win
isn't really something worth aiming for if it happens to everyone at
once).

--
ais523