At the moment I am planning to give my organization the ability to hold
stamps, then give it to them because reasons.

As for the other non-stamp related things, I agree that those are things I
could do, but since since joining the game I have done none of them, I
don't plan on changing that when I can't devote a reasonable amount of time
to things.

天火狐