This is a bit of an experimental thing. I dunno if it has been done before,
but its the operation of an activity without an officer to actually manage
it. Vulnerable to a few sabotage attempts, like trolling the information
and putting [APM] on other stuff (there is no rule against it), but there
isn't really much to gain with screwing it aside from creating ill
sentiment if you're into that, because it's pretty much just a information
corkboard that works like a chain mail.