Might as well:

I bid 50 Shinies.

My blurb is the following between the lines of asterisks:

******************

Calgiostro is a giant internet café tended by busty anime catgirls in maid
costumes. Its internet never lags, you always get queued with amazing
teammates and when you play online cardgames you always topdeck the card
you need. Legend says this place has been blessed by RNGesus himself.

-I pay Cuddlebeam an amount of shinies equal to all of the current shinies
that I have.

-I pledge to transfer to Cuddlebeam any amount of shinies that I gain

-I pledge to always do what Cuddlebeam commands me to, if such a command
has been ordered via agora-discussion.