On Tue, 5 Sep 2017, Cuddle Beam wrote:
> So I fulfill that pledge.
>
> I meet the Reward condition of "Publishing a duty-fulfilling report: 5
> shinies."
>
> C) I claim 5 shinies from Agora via it. (Agora transfers 5 shinies to me)
>
> Be action Z) the following: Performing A), B) then C) twice (so A-B-C-A-B-C)
> then creating a Stamp by transferring 10 Shinies to Agora
>
> I then perform action Z) one hundred times.

In general, we allow loops that are easy to write out to be
written as loops, even though it's not "technically" allowed.

However, Reports are a bit different I think.  We don't let
an Officer say "Since nothing has changed by the last report,
I hereby re-publish the previous report" and claim that the
sentence is an actual report.  That's ISID.

So I think you have to actually publish it for each time you
claim to be publishing it.

-G.