On Tue, 5 Sep 2017, Cuddle Beam wrote:
> I think it might be good to have a Google Sheet that anyone can edit to
> post and find all of our business opportunities, hrm (likely way better
> than that chain letter doohickey I posted earlier too)

Proto:  Sales

[automates exchanges]

    A player (the Seller) CAN place a set of assets in eir possession
    up for Sale, listing a set of actions (the price) and/or conditions
    that another player (the Buyer) can perform and/or meet to purchase
    those assets.

    If a potential buyer meets the specified conditions and CAN perform
    the actions, and announces that e performs those actions for the
    expressed purpose of buying the assets (executing the sale), then
    the actions are performed as specified and the Assets in question
    are transferred from the Seller to the Buyer.  If either the
    actions or the transfer are IMPOSSIBLE or ILLEGAL, neither the
    action nor the transfer is performed.

[Really just a specialized type of Agency or contract, but maybe a useful
one to define explicitly].