So after having an Agoran send me an email about being totally down for a
Agora x Blognomic concept (posted at
https://blognomic.com/archive/dynasty_ideas , I've just won BN) I figured
it would be good to post/link it here.

So, what would you guys like to see on BN? Any ideas you've had in mind?

I'd personally LOVE to have some cross-nomic action. One way is to have
Agora be a guest in whatever theme is chosen (for example, Agora makes some
rule to be included or a few game pieces), and another could be having
Agora have much more active involvement (the top of that being that Agora
is practically BN's Emperor, via puppeteering me or having Agora
"officially" be the Emperor with me acting as the agent which performs
Agora's will upon BN or something).

Let me know what you think and would like to have.