On Fri, 8 Sep 2017, Kerim Aydin wrote:

I transfer to Agora the Stamp Value, in shinies, to create a Stamp.

I know this is very likely impossible, I'm not trying to mislead anyone.

But if we ratify everything to what would-have-been, I want my cheap stamp.

I'll just note that the currently awaiting Ratification Without Objection won't help you here, since it only affects past holdings and doesn't fix the MAY issue itself.

Also, I searched for may/MAY in the last posted Ruleset. I found only one "MAY" people seem still to have missed, but there are a lot of cases where "may" is used in a way that would break if it were synonymous with "MAY" rather than "CAN".

Rule 478 may not enable changing Forum publicity.

Rule 2493 may not enable enacting/modifying regulations.

Rule 2500 may not prevent someone going negative AP.

Rule 2431 may not prevent more than one simultaneous competition. (Unclear since it's not really about actions.)

Rule 208 and 955 should probably use "can" instead of "may", in principle.

Rule 991 may not enable barring from judgement.

Rule 2492 feels like it's probably okay, but still probably should use "CAN".

Rule 2467 may not enable creating Agencies - that's a "MAY", so I'm a bit surprised no one seems to have picked up on this. If "may"s are a problem, amendment, revocation and use is also impossible.

Rule 2464 may not enable repealing tournament regulations.

Rule 2491 may not allow bidding on auctions. (Depends on whether a bid is just an announcement.)

Rule 2483 makes me queasy. Can I own Shinies, even if I may not?

Rule 2485 may not enable heir flipping.

Rule 2480 may not enable flipping Festivity.

Rule 2495 should probably use "can" instead of "may".

Greetings,
Ørjan.