Another note:

It used to be that you had to officially "change" your vote (R683), or
retract first, or later ballots didn't count.  I'm not sure there's a
precedent that just saying "I vote..." works if you've already cast a
vote, although in this case maybe the parenthetical gives enough context...?

(this is just "in theory", as already mentioned these votes were late).