It occurs to me that (thinking back over a couple years), several registration
errors have been ratified, and given that this kicks people out of the game,
it's a fairly big error that can lead to anger.  Also changes in registration
are infrequent enough that a weekly reset isn't needed, it's not too hard to go
back a little further and reconstruct.  So I'm thinking that weekly ratification
is too much for playerhood, maybe monthly...?