I don't think i feel as strongly as CB but I do feel similarly. Both issues
would be fixed with a) decentralizing (my prefered format is similar to a
CFJ: separate the finger pointer, referee, and judge) cards and b) allowing
forgiveness without apology (perhaps as Agoran Consent). To make up for the
delay a would cause, we could make cards revoke wins that happened after
the cardable event but before the conclusion.