> On Sep 26, 2017, at 9:35 AM, ATMunn . <iamingodsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ?????
> Why did this get sent to discussion?
> I didn't intend that.

agora-business, agora-official, and agora-discussion all modify messages to set
Reply-To to agora-discussion, causing the “reply” function of your mail client
to send mail there by default rather than to the list the message was delivered
through. This is intentional, though we haven’t had a thread about it for a
while. The last discussion I’m aware of is this thread:
<https://www.mail-archive.com/agora-discussion@agoranomic.org/msg34053.html>

The “TTttPF” and “NttPF” reply conventions (short for “this time to the public
forum” and “not to the public forum” respectively) exist to address this common
mistake. I don’t know that there is a better solution, as long as we have the
a-b/a-d mailing list split, and - at least as of last year - I remain convinced
that that split is a net win. It’s worth discussing periodically, though, and
it might be worth some better documentation.

-o