This could be done as an opt-in thing with Agencies.
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
p.scribonius.scholasti...@gmail.com

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 10:15 PM, Owen Jacobson <o...@grimoire.ca> wrote:
>
> In light of our newer players’ issues with the groups, and my own, it might
> be nice to allow players to repost obviously-misposted messages on others’
> behalves. I recognize that this is a risk-laden idea, though, so I wanted to
> float it here first:
>
> * Any player CAN repost a message to the public forum, on behalf of any
> person, if the message has not previously been reposted. A reposted message
> takes effect as if it had been sent to the public forum by its nominal
> author, not by the player reposting it.

One way to handle this would be to make it take effective 48 hours after the
repost.

> * A repost is INEFFECTIVE unless the message is clearly identified as a
> repost, clearly identifies a single, specific author of the original message,
> and reproduces, in full and without modification, a publicly-available
> document [this is meant to mean “a-d emails, but not private emails]" or
> message that is being reposted.

Why not use "a document available on a discussion forum" as opposed to
"publicly-available", the former is more clear and precise and I already keep a
list of it as Registrar.