On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, Kerim Aydin wrote:

From the archives (by memory):

AN INSANE PROPOSAL IS A PROPOSAL IN ALL CAPS.

VOTES FOR AN INSANE PROPOSAL ARE SECRET AND CANNOT BE DISCUSSED,
EVEN IN PRIVATE.

IF NOT A SINGLE FOR VOTE IS CAST FOR AN INSANE PROPOSAL, THE
PROPOSERS WIN THE GAME.

Good times. I created the first version of that, although I understand people later rewrote it because they found it too unclear, not the least of which because it was a Silly Proposal and so had to be in verse:

()()()()
There exists an imbalance. To correct this inanity,
This Rule is created, enTitled "Insanity":

      An Interested Proposal is Insane, if it contains no minuscule letter.
      (That is the opposite of CAPITAL, for those who know not better.)

      For such a Proposal, until the Voting Period has ended:
      there shall be no discussing Votes, or this Rule has been bended.
      Nor shall a Player Vote in public, only to Assessor.
      The Votes shall be unknown to others, even employer and professor.

      And should it occur (due to greed or sin)
      that no one Votes FOR it, the Proposer shall Win.
()()()()

(The "imbalance" refers to Sane Proposals, which iirc used one-Player-one-vote at a time when it was otherwise easy to manipulate voting strength.)

Greetings,
Ørjan.