On Sep 28, 2017, at 5:46 AM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus

> Could ou explain the issue? I see a way to scam it to oneself, but I don't
> see an attempt by you to do that.

The issue is solely a clarity problem. Read one way, the clause

> If an asset's backing document restricts its ownership to a class of
> entities, then that asset CANNOT be gained by or transferred to an entity
> outside that class, and is destroyed if it is owned by an entity outside that
> class (except for Agora, in which case any player CAN transfer or destroy it
> without objection).

appears to contemplate that anyone may cause Agora to transfer an asset it
owns, which is worrying. Read another, it restricts that action only to assets
owned by Agora for which Agora is not a legal owner.

Stamps may legally be owned by Agora, so mostly, I want to make sure I did not
receive grok’s stamp.

-o