On Wed, 11 Oct 2017, Alexis Hunt wrote:
> I submit the following thesis, entitled "On Conditional Votes and Trust
> Tokens":

This was a very nice judgement.  Thank you for taking the time.

In terms of "coordinating peer-review" for the thesis, I'll put this copy up
for thesis voting after 4 days have passed for comments.  Let me know if any
comments would lead you to revise, or if you want a thesis-version slightly
different than the CFJ version, or if any major objections come up (I read it
fairly carefully and none from me).

Looks like you already have a B.N. and I'm guessing this isn't quite Master's
level, so Associates?  (if you didn't have a B.N. I'd say it was about B.N
level).

-G.